Saturday, May 30, 2015

More Exhibitionism: Version 2.3!

Thankfully, nothing really much happened from me peeing right on the road. The oncoming cars turned away as I heaved a sigh of relief with a slight tinge of disappointment. Nonetheless, I took out the trunks to wipe myself after peeing, and replaced it with the vibrator once again at my crotch area. I'm naked in the car again as I drove off to look for the next carpark.

I decided to turn into another carpark near the food centre, and where it's usually more crowded in the day. Part of reaching there required me to drive on the expressway, which I did in the nude without even flinching or hesitating. I even opened the windows when I was zooming down ECP for about 1.5km or so, allowing full view (if there is enough light) of my shameless unclothed body.

This time, things got more daring. It didn't matter that there was a driver in the car two cars away, I simple opened my door and stepped into sports shoes while I thought about the kind of exposure I should do for this part of the night. I finally decided on bottomless running again before slipping on my sports bra, transferring the vibrator into my cleavage, and grabbing hold of my FBTs (really really just in case). The material characteristics were interesting - the sports bra was white, chosen on purpose despite me having black ones with me, just to attract more attention in the night, and the FBTs was the teeny weeny white pair without netting, which becomes essentially transparent when wet.

So I started running, and I ran past a few people, some walking and too engaged with talking, some on bicycles, but probably none of them noticed that I was bottomless. Or maybe they did but just didn't do a thing. Nevertheless, I continued running for about 1km before taking out my sports bra just in case it gets too sweaty and difficult to remove, and continued on for another 500m or so, before reaching the beach which was my destination for now.

With the vibrator being in the bra earlier and my breasts now exposed to the cold wind of the night, my nipples were probably at their longest I've seen for a while. I wasted no time in going to quiet corner of the beach, settling down stark naked with the vibrator going into pussy. I decided to moan since there was no one, which made squirting much more easier. After about 5 minutes of simultaneous vibrating and fingering the clit, I created a rather huge wet patch on the sand. The air smelt of sex, no doubts about it.

I rather quickly wore back my FBTs and started running back along the whole 1.5km route topless, which is a more dangerous thing to do than running bottomless. My boobs were bouncing all the way so I spent most of my time holding them, which brings more attention to the breasts if someone walked past. Thankfully, no one except two young girls saw me but they didn't bother much.

By the time I reached the carpark, I was totally nude except for a useless piece of cloth at my crotch that has turned transparent. I paced around the area behind the carpark a little, and under the light, my body was exposed to anyone who walked past. I decided to stop being naughty so I went back to the car, lubbed on the white T-shirt from earlier (which was probably equally translucent with my sweat). I grabbed my towel and a floral tube dress and proceeded to the toilets to bathe.

When I reached the toilets, I looked at both sides. Both had the open shower which I decided to bathe in, and I chose the male side! I walked inside to the sink area to make sure no one was in there, before stripping and leaving my clothes there, grabbing just my towel and dress and walking out totally in the nude to use the open showers. Looking back, it was a really bold move on my part. Do you hope for any guys to walk in on me?

4 comments:

  1. No.. Don't really hope any guys will walk in on you. Maybe the story should turned into something ghastly. "feel a very odd strong wind blows or something"

    ReplyDelete
  2. any number as long as inside :P

    ReplyDelete