Thursday, April 9, 2015

Reader Submission!

This piece is written by Jay (not to be confused with the other Jay who writes at jay-is-horny). Jay's one of my awesome readers who submitted this for Lesbian Month! Enjoy!

I brushed my fingers against my midriff, and slowly slip them into my underwear as I prepared for a morning routine of pleasuring myself. My legs opened eagerly as I tortured myself by moving past my already moist pussy and ran my thumb up and down along my inner thighs. A quiver coursed through my lower body as I increased the pressure on my thighs, and a longing began to build up between my legs. As the longing became unbearable, I started rubbing my pussy earnestly with all fingers moving in a circular fashion while keeping my thumb on the clit. A wave of pleasure immediately took over, causing me to inhale sharply, and involuntary moans started to escape my lips. I decided to keep the session short, and increased the intensity of my rubbing, clenching my feet and gritting my teeth as I pushed myself to the edge and the pleasure threatened to flow over in to a waterfall of ecstasy… Just a few more seconds… I started to spasm as the first drips of the pleasure pool began to emerge… Almost…… and….

The doorbell rang.

I groaned audibly. Was it time already? Withdrawing the wet fingers from my panties, I scrambled off the bed, grabbing a pair of shorts and a T shirt from my drawers, pulling them on hastily as I made my way out the room. “Coming!” I yelled. I sighed mentally. If only I was saying that word for another reason. A lovely sight greeted me as I pulled the front door open; my date for the day. Stephanie was the same age as me, 21, and we first met as members of the NTU piano ensemble. Standing at an above-average height of 1.73 meters, Stephanie exuded an air of grace and elegance with her long, flowing hair, often tied back into a ponytail, creamy pale skin, a full bosom and a tight bum that hung seductively on her behind.  All that covered her supple bodice was a tight, pale blue shirt and a pair of beige coloured shorts. As the door swung open, Stephanie turned towards me and flashed me a dazzling smile.

“Morning Char! Paiseh haha, I was just too excited about our practice session today and getting to start on a new piece.”

“No worries, babe, I was also getting started myself. Just come in and make yourself at home, the piano’s in the living room.”

We made our way to the piano. I stare at her behind, tight shorts showcasing the entirety of her curves.  I had fantasized about fucking Stephanie the moment I laid eyes on her, and I decided that today would be the day those fantasies became reality. Joining her at the piano seat, which was just large enough for both of us if we pressed against each other, I placed one hand on her thigh and start caressing it softly. The white, ivory skin on her right shoulder looked so inviting, so I leaned inwards and began to lick her skin lovingly. I close my eyes as I breathe in the floral aroma of her skin. In the background, I hear the Stephanie’s music and chattering ease abruptly, and in a shaky voice, she said, “W-what are you doing?” I pull back from her shoulder and gazed deep into her brown eyes, and said, “I’m going to fuck you.” As I pause to take in her reaction, I notice her hands were trembling and her thighs had pressed together tightly, with my hand still between them.

Stephanie bit her lower lip and her eyes fell upon my chest. I began to realize that she WANTED this. Smiling seductively, I lean in closer towards Stephanie and whispered to her, “Let’s move to the couch where it’s more comfortable…”. “Okay…”, She replied shyly. As we move towards the couch across the room, I start to strip Stephanie of her clothing. I couldn’t wait to see what she was hiding beneath all that fabric. I lifted her shirt over her head and hungrily grabbed her beautiful C-cup breasts with one hand while grasping for the bra clasp with the other. As the white, casual bra falls away from her body, her breasts spring to the light and I can’t help but bury my face in their softness, while my fingers play with her hardening, dark chocolate nipples, tweaking them side to side and gently elongating them. The longing from earlier this morning had been reborn between my legs and I feel my pussy getting moist.

I hear and feel Stephanie’s breathing get harder and heavier, which only excites me further. I lower her gently onto the couch, before taking a nipple with my mouth. Stephanie gasps as I suck, hard, on her erect nipple, teasing it between my tongue and teeth. After having my way with her nipples, I make my way south, showering her body with pecks of light kisses along the way. In one fluid motion, I pull both her shorts and panties down all the way to her ankles, revealing her smoothly shaven pussy. Grinning up at Stephanie, I ask cheekily, “Am I the first person to see your pussy?”

“No, but you’re the first girl…”, She smiled slyly and winked at me. Now that Stephanie was completely naked, I asked her to do the same to me and strip me of my clothing. She gladly obliged, and soon both of us were lying upon the couch, naked and lusting for one another. We French-kissed for several minutes and teased one another by rubbing our pussies against each other’s thighs. After a while, I snuck a hand between Stephanie’s legs and confirmed that she was dripping wet. I tell her to hold on as I disengage myself from her sweaty body and run to the room, grabbing a strap-on dildo I bought from a sex shop some years ago. I return to the couch to find Stephanie already rubbing herself vigorously, moaning quickly rising in intensity. I quickly strap on my dildo before pulling her hand away from her pussy, and pinned her hands against her sides while forcing her legs open with my knees. Stephanie looks up at me, and the desperate look in her eyes combined with the sight of her prostrated before me almost makes me cum at that instant. Using the huskiest, sexiest voice I can manage, I whisper, “I’m going to fuck you now, babe.” Stephanie whimpers back, “Yes please…”

I run the length of my long, black dildo against Stephanie’s clit, and she spasms in agony. “Stop teasing me, please…”, she cried, “I’m so close, so fucking close please let me cum…” I decided to be merciful, and in one moment, I angled the dildo against her pussy, then pushed in hard and fast as far as it would go up her hungry snatch. Stephanie screamed with pleasure as I made several hard thrusts into her body, taking slight pauses between each thrust. I continued with my thrusting, getting faster and more aggressive, as I matched the rhythm of her hips as she grinded against me.

Before long, I felt her reach her orgasm as convulsions took over her body and I had to hold her in place before her thrashing body forced us both off the now drenched couch. Looking down, I admire the amount of juices Stephanie excreted as I pull out, revealing a glistening wet dildo covered in her cum. Without giving her time to rest, I transfer the strap on dildo to Stephanie, helping her buckle it up while she leaned back against the couch, eyes closed and breathing heavily. I wasted no time in mounting her, my own pussy already hungry beyond words from all the stimulation. Bring my upper body closer to Stephanie, I lick the beads of sweat off her pretty forehead, and fondle her breasts lovingly with my hands as the thrusting rhythm of our hips begins all over again. Soon enough, my own juices explode through my pussy and onto Stephanie and the couch, and the orgasm takes over my body as both of us crumble into a mass of shaking bodies.

After we regain our senses, I remove the strap on from Stephanie’s body and together we tasted the mix of juices that covered it. After licking it clean, I looked up at the clock and realize our time for the day was over, and I sent Stephanie on her way after we helped one another get dressed (I kept her panties as a souvenir). At the doorway, Stephanie gave me one last kiss, before leaving me in my sweaty clothes, sniffing away at her soiled panties, smiling slightly as I think about all the things I’d do to her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment