Friday, December 7, 2012

The Interview Part 3

Rachel was waiting outside the room for us to finish when Gary sent me to the door. "I promised Angel," she whispered to me, "she's waiting at the counter."

After thanking Rachel and a handshake, I scurried to the counter, only to find Angel totally naked under her counter, hiding her nudity from public view, while toying with her hairy opening and AA-sized chest while waiting for me. I wasted no time in removing my shirt, right there in public view, and immediately pounced on her, lip-locking. After a little kissing, I said to her, "Thanks for the great toys. Now you'll play with my mega-jugs as a reward."

She seemed happy to be caressing a fellow lesbian with big boobs, and I later found out that Rachel and her had only one sex experience, and Rachel never gave in to her seductions. All the other lesbians in the office were of mostly A cup, and only one B. Now I understand that it was no surprise.

Her quick reflexes, as if well trained in undressing, removed my skirt and left me to my stockings again, almost in an instant. Our lips met and we started fingering one another rather handily and casually, as if it was well rehearsed. Well, I suppose it was, as what the both of us have been practicing every day separately.

While one hand was fingering deep in the vagina, Angel's other hand fondled my clit. It was really pleasurable. I did what I was do with only my right hand. But Angel added a chic to what seemed a normal lesbian grope - she sucked on my nipples. Her lip and tongue synchronisation was superb - rightfully a turn on for even straight girls. Before long, I came.

We helped each other get dressed, with Rachel looking on at the whole tryst under the counter. I thanked both ladies, and left the office with my shirt even more translucent from the sweat, and rather crumpled - telltale signs of sex in this attire as I cramped in the homebound MRT train with the silent vibrator I brought along working its wonders for the whole journey home.

Will I get the job?

2 comments:

  1. If I were the employer, you have already been my secretary. You can sure pleasure people man ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you hold back your moans every time you had a vibrator inside your vagina?

    ReplyDelete