Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Early Days Part 2

My first commando experience was sometime in P4. If I didn't remember wrongly, this was what happened:

There was this Monday morning I was feeling rather horny (though I didn't know what was it then), probably caused by not masturbating the Sunday before. So as I slipped on my clothes for school, it dawned upon me that I could remove my panties under my skirt at a toilet to pleasure myself. Instead, I did it on the school bus, but I didn't masturbate there, I was kept turned on until I reached school.

I started school totally commando, and I believe I gave some male teachers and students numerous free views. As there was PE sometime later in the day, I went into a toilet cubicle, took off my bra after my pinafore and blouse, and left my rapidly-growing breasts (they were truly visible even at young age) hanging free for the rest of the day. Nothing was amiss - few, if not zero, girls wore a bra at that age.

With my mini-jugs hanging and my smooth slit in the cool, I sat through lessons with my concentration slightly diluted, and my heart pumping faster on average for the entire day. When the last bell rang at 1pm, it was one hell of a pleasuring session in a secluded boys' toilet, with loud moans and a slight chance of being discovered!

Side note:
I'm sorry I can't remember much about the past, they were too far back! And apologies for the lack of updates, the exams are taking its toll on me. But it's finally over! Jon and I have been having more sex, and at wilder places to relieve the exam stress, trust me it does! Will post about those in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment